Monday, May 11, 2015

Visit from the Madre!


Kathryn and our lovely pilot Liz on our way to Anchorage.



Sunset in Anchorage! The time was getting so close to picking mom up.


Needed to introduce mom to Bear's Tooth.






She was able to see a decent amount of snow in the middle of April. 
I think she was pretty pleased that it snowed. 















She is always putting up with me and my weird self.




In awe of the place I live. It was such a blessing to have her here with me. 





She knows how to spoil me! One of my favorite dishes for breakfast.



















Kenzie made breakfast for us! Thanks Kenzie girl. You always know how to make us feel special.


 
Charis was not thrilled with all the hugs she got form my mom. 


I love these two so much! Thanks for taking a step into my world mom. I love you so much and feel so blessed by you being here. Even though distance is between us, I know that you are always there for me. Thanks for being an amazing mom to me. Cannot wait for you to come back again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment