Thursday, May 28, 2015

Big Brother


He finally made it! I was so ecstatic!



He tried to use his archaeology skills on me. I didn't buy it.



Me: "Ben just throw your shirt up on the rocks".....or in Ben's case just throw it in the water. Never ceases to amaze me with what ridiculous things Ben does.


My shirt worked for less than 5 minutes.


I love this guy so much. He is always there for me. It is such a blessing to have someone to laugh, cry, and reminisce with. 



We tried many times......


Nailed it!!





















Picked a fabulous day with tons of wind. Well, I think by the end Ben wanted to leave me on shore and paddle home alone. All about making memories.



Followed the river bank all the way up to the falls. Always an adventure to try something new. 






Yes, it snowed for him. He was so happy!


Mountain Climbing was on his list. Of course we did it.....in the snow.




Let it begin. Can't you see the excitement?





Little Jon.We had to leave him behind. He was weighing us down.














Could not have asked for a better day with the clear blue sky, warm weather, and pure white snow.




My home :)










So much quicker...or at least it was for me. These two make me laugh.


We made it and finished with smiles! Love these two guys. Ben thanks for coming and making my last little bit of school such an enjoyable time. You are such a selfless brother and you mean the world to me. I am excited for you to come back and have more adventures. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment