Saturday, December 12, 2015

Less Than 24 Hours

Spur of the moment trip to Anchorage was exactly what I needed. Decided to go to town so I could surprise the volleyball team and watch them play in the state championship game. They took 2nd overall! I was able to spend time with friends, go out to dinner, see a movie in theatre, and enjoy my favorite....shopping. 



The thriving metropolis city of Anchorage.


Lynx it up! So encouraging to see their expressions when I walked into their practice gym. Love these kids to pieces! You all played hard and represented well.




Was extremely blessed to spend time with Amy and Adam. They always make me feel welcomed when I come. Cozy home, fresh towels, sweet notes, and much needed morning conversations. Thanks guys for being such sweet friends!







Love the beauty this village offers!
Home away from home.


No comments:

Post a Comment